Friday, August 31, 2012

A Dog's Perspective of a Zombie Apocalypse

The BF showed me this short film by Andres and Diego Meza-Valdes.  I'm into the whole zombie movie thing.  This includes the serious ones and the cheesy ones.  My all time favorite as of now is "28 Days Later." And I can't exclude "The Walking Dead," which is, I think, my favorite show ever. 

Anyway, this short film takes on a different perspective during a zombie apocalypse...a dog's perspective.  And just like any good zombie movie, there's suprises, sad moments and happy parts.  I was very suprised at how well put together this film is. 



And I do believe in a zombie apocalpyse, a dog's worst enemies are gonna be...cats...ones that have been feasting on zombie meat, because, we all know a cat would not hesitate to eat a human if hungry, no matter if it's the living dead.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment