Monday, August 13, 2012

27th Birthday Recap

I think this last birthday will be one of the most memorable.  By looking at the some of the pictures, you'd think the birthday was for a 7 year old boy, but nope, it was for a 27 year old...

I have to give amazing credit to my BF.  He payed attention to things that I've talked about or showed him throughout the year and was on point.  Honey, if you're reading, I love you!

Now, before you continue on, I have to warn you, alot of the pictures were within minutes of me waking up.  That means, no makeup (I have blemishes all over my face), puffy eyes, and oily hair.  Remember, you were warned!

Anyway, this is how my birthday morning went, from as soon as I woke up.

















I woke up to a note on the door for "Agent 27."  My mission, if I chose to accept, was to go through a laser security system.  Once out of that, there was another note waiting for "Agent 27" beside a "bomb disposal kit."  My next mission was to defuse a "bomb" that was attached to a box.  Once diffused, Agent 27 is free to have whatever was inside the box.

Contents included:
- a Where's Waldo card, which I completely loved and think is the best card EVER
- Hairbo Gummy Bears
- box of animal crackers
- Hershey Cookies n Cream bar
- Spam (which was pretty funny)
- Goldfish crackers
- Marvel activity book
- Korean culture book
- Korean language book
- Korean curse word book (looking forward to that)
- and the New iPad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The iPad I was not expecting at all.  I kept saying that's what I wanted knowing I really wasn't going to get it.  I was in shock when I saw the box (as you can kinda see in the picture).  The rest of the morning involved me playing with my new toy.

Going through the lasers and the Agent 27 stuff were so much fun.  It's totally suitable for a little boy...or for a gal that's in her late twenties...

The rest of the day was spent shopping (tax free week in Maryland!), having a chill dinner at Pei Wei (which I've always wanted to go to), and cake!




And this little guy couldn't wait to get into the paper and boxes.  He also tried to take down the lasers.  We can't have anything around this place without Monkey trying to tear it up.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment