Monday, August 27, 2012

We All Scream For Ice Cream

Well, you might not, but I certainly do!

This cold, dairy concoction is a party in my mouth every time.  It could be -51 degrees outside, and I'll still eat that stuff.  There isn't a flavor I don't like...wait.  I take it back.  I tried a wasabi flavor at Cold Stone Creamery once, and it was not pleasant.  Whoever thought of that flavor was horribly mistaken!  But other than that tasting accident, I don't usually turn down the stuff when offered. 

My favorite flavor is a tie between strawberry and butter pecan (which I was told is an old person flavor, but whatevs).

Sometimes, I like to get creative with my ice cream. 

Exhibit A.
 
Exhibit B (my favorite)
 
The first one is chocolate ice cream with pineapple.  The BF thought this sounded absolutely disgusting.  But I say, if you like orange and chocolate together, this'll be a great combo.
 
The second is vanilla ice cream atop sliced bananas, drizzled with caramel and topped with crushed graham crackers.  Holy guacamole, this was so good!  The graham crackers added this awesome texture that just made me want more. 
 
Normally, when I eat ice cream (and, cough, if I use a bowl at all, cough) I'll fill the whole flippin bowl.  But, because I mixed in other stuff, I ended up using less ice cream.  So, technically, less ice cream cream means more healthy, right!?  I will take that silence as a yes.  I win!
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment