Saturday, August 11, 2012

30 Before 30: Take a Picture with a Famous Person

Ok, so after I made my 30 Before 30 bucket list, the BF reminded me that we already did one them of them already. 

When we went to Vegas, we saw Penn and Teller's show at the Rio.  After, they do a little Meet and Greet.  After waiting around for what seemed like an hour, we finally got to talk to them.  Penn even gave me a hug (and he is a tall man, btw!)  And it was really weird to hear Teller's voice.  Kinda wigged me out! 

Now, Penn and Teller aren't the most famous people in the world, but they had their own program on Showtime, they're Vegas magicians, and Penn Jillette was on Celebrity Apprentice...Cuh-leb-ro-tee Apprentice, keyword being "celebrity."  That'll count for me.




After the BF brought this to my attention, I was thinking that maybe I should replace it on my list.  Technically, the list was for things that I've yet to do, but being able to mark #19 off my list will help me stay positive about finishing the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment