Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Keychain via Wendy Janelle. Ridiculously clever!
Favorite Make Your Own Beach Blanket via My Material Life.  Why not have a huge blanket instead of a bunch of little ones?

Favorite Sunglasses via Touch of Modern.  I can't justify the $80 price tag, but I still want.
Favorite Birthday Suprise.  Although the laser suprise from my birthday was awesome, this would be rad too.
 
 
Favorite Military Style Jacket via Chic Wish.
Favorite Shirt Repurpose Idea via Anthropologie.  Why buy this, when it looks easy enough to do yourself.  I have so many too short shirts that I could try this with!
Favorite Knitted Headband via ThreeBirdNest etsy shop.  I wish my hair would grow fast in time for fall, just so I can do exactly this.
Favorite Batbear.
Favorite Temporary Tattoos via Tattly.  A website full of awesome temporary tattoos.  I want all of them....
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment