Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday Rewind...on a Sunday

I was totally intending to do this yesterday, but alas, never did.  This is also a rewind for the last 2 weeks since I haven't updated in that long.  Blog fail.

Lows:
-Not running in a week.  Just. Can't. Get. Started. Again. Need. To. Sit. On. Couch. Instead.
-Realizing how soon March is approaching and the fact that we haven't had a single decent snow fall.  WTF.  Winter, you've aced it in some areas but not in others.  Old Man Winter, you're fired.
-Coming across an asian market somewhat nearby and being totally disappointed with their stock :(
-Coming home and finding carpet insulation bits from the cat that has been ripping up almost every corner of our apartment.  That'll be a little hard to explain to the landlord...
-Seeing how friggin cute my little niece is and not being able to see her.  One day!

Highs:
-The BF had the whole last weekend off (which he never does because he works in retail sales).  We had adventures.
-Going to a nearby amish market and eating half our weight in food.  I tell ya, the Pennsylvania Dutch know how to make some delicious noms.  If you ever get the chance to eat a pretzel dog...do it.  There was also a flea market attached and the BF scored a Russian pocket watch.  I say it's a Russian spy watch and that's what I'm sticking with...
-Spending our free time watching the second season of HBO's Game of Thrones.  Which this is one of the reasons I haven't been blogging, that and I was completely lazy and didn't want to put forth any effort.  Priorities people.  Anyway, this show is amazing.  Bottom line.
-Shrinking a pant size, well, with Old Navy jeans at least.  Not sure if their sizing is just different, but doesn't matter, I'm a size smaller, I'll take.  I haven't noticed a visual difference or have even lost that much weight, but like I said, I'll take.  That puts me at 2 sizes closer to what I was at the start of college.  Almost there. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment