Saturday, February 9, 2013

Saturday Rewind

Lows
-Two of the BF's gifts didn't arrive in time for his birthday.  USPS fail.
-Deciding to go to out the morning of the Super Bowl.  Big mistake.  I thought it was Black Friday all over again...except you could call it "Purple and Black Friday," with all the Ravens fans.
-Finding out it can literally rain spiders.  Seriously.  Apparently this phenomena happens in South America.  Having one on my wall makes me run out of the room screaming like a banshee.  Lord help me if I get caught in this situation.
-Coming home craving chocolate eclairs and finding out he ate the last of it.  It was technically his birthday dessert so I couldn't get mad, but, not gonna lie, I was bummed.  That stuff is delicious.

Highs
-Low key 28th birthday for the BF...beard cake and all.
-Running again. First time since October. I've regressed so much, but I've been feeling better after the runs.
-The BF got a haircut and trimmed the beard. He doesn't look as homeless anymore.
-Finished reading The Walking Dead:  The Rise of the Governor.  Just in time for the show to start back up. 
-Ate venison hot dogs for the first time.  Soooo good.
-Finally being able to sleep in on my weekends.  Again, so happy my overtime is over.
-Getting a package from my mom.  They were socks, but I requested them and they still made my day.  It's nice no matter what when you get home and see a package at your door.

No comments:

Post a Comment