Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Favorites

Favorite Unfinished Project via Flickr.  This reminds me of myself so much.  I can't even recall how many "projects" I've started and left.
Favorite Miserable Cat.  This is what our Monkey looks like during a bath, which he will get after playing in the trash.  He's our garbage cat...
Favorite Patriotic Salute.  We get it.  You love America.  But seriously?  Too much is not always a good thing.   Don't be surprised when people are reciting the Pledge of Allegiance to you. 
Favorite Spider Kill Method.  Yea.  That looks reasonable....
Favorite Uggs via Amazon.  Now that I have a pair of boots that magically fit over my calves, I've been obsessed with finding some more.  Not sure if these would work for me, but I still like.
Favorite Dexter Coasters via ThinkGeek.  I wouldn't ever actually use these,  but they still are pretty clever for Dexter fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment