Monday, July 16, 2012

Week Recap

I've still been off all week.  I'm not sure if it's because my body still hurts or I'm fatigued or dehydrated.  Whatever the cause, all I've wanted to do after getting home from work was just veg out on the couch and not do a thing.  But starting over the weekend, I started a little cleaning binge.  I finally tried the whole blue Dawn and vinegar cleaning solution for the bathtub (which worked fantastic by the way!)  I'm gonna have to try something more potent on the shower tiles (bleach and baking soda, maybe?)  And I've began cleaning out the closet in the second bedroom that I've pushed back since the end of winter.  Really, all I did was neatly put away my winter stuff into a box under the bed but it's a start!  I have to take advantage of these random cleaning urges when I can!

And this guy, as cute as he is, has been a huge problem for us lately.  First of all, we live in an apartment, and this heathen has been ripping up the corners of our carpet and pulling out the carpet fibers.  And he keeps picking at the same spot until he finds something new to destroy.  But then, he starts being really cute...  





No comments:

Post a Comment