Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ramblings From a Klutz

Ugh.  Since Sunday, my body has been "off."  The week started out with both of my legs feeling sore, like I pulled my muscles or something. And unless I had recreated Olympic weightlifting or something in my sleep, I'm not really sure how my legs could've ended up feeling like that.  Then yesterday, while traversing an obstacle in a confined space class, I ended up falling flat on my face (scraped my forehead), landed on my knees (ripped my jeans, scraped one knee, brutally bruised both knees), cracked my sunglasses, and did an accident report since it happened at work...in front of about 15 people.  Although my pride was hurt, I wasn't embarrased.  I'm pissed that the jeans that fit me like a glove are now ripped, with the rip getting bigger and bigger every wash.  I'm pissed that I'm so sore, for multiple reasons now and I can't run (it's been a week!).  I'm pissed that the scrape is on my knee, so every time I walk or sit, the scrape gets aggravated.  But....on the bright side, my tan has improved.  Albeit, it's becoming a farmer's tan, I'll take it.  And with my body feeling out of funk, my appetite has gone down, so I've lost a little weight.  And, everyone that was in that class should be able to recognize me now.  I see the positive out of all this.  My glass is half full.

Besides, I think this guy has had a worse week than me...
The guy on the left is the owner.  He too was taking pictures so we didn't feel so bad doing the same.
THE END.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment