Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

 Favorite Throwback Tshirt via 80stees.  I love "That's What She Said" jokes, and I love how this is She-Ra.

Favorite Noms via Lovin From the Oven.  Cinnamon, sugar and dough.  Deal.  Let's do it.
Favorite Chevrons via She Inside.  So pretty.  I want it now.
Favorite Etch DIY via Make Projects.  I'd love to put this at the bottom of the glasses we give our guests...
Favorite Guilty Pleasure via Bakers Fun Foods.  Eggless cookie dough.  Whaaaa???
Favorite Tshirt Repurpose via Wobi Sobi.  Halter tops look better on me anyway...
Favorite Use of Cone via Elle and Blair.  Baking cake in a cone.  My mind is blown.

Favorite Dress via Madewell.  I love stripes.
Favorite Wreath via Positively Splendid.  I would love to make one of these, but I don't trust my apartment neighbors enough to put something nice out.
Favorite Skirt via Nordstrom.  I hardly wear skirts, but I'd rock this one.
Favorite Recipe Saver via Spoonflower.  Great idea for those old handwritten recipes from grandma that are starting to show some age.
Favorite Float via Creative Culinary .  Adult root beer floats.  Must Try Now.
Favorite Street Art via Pulp Factor.  I'm so in love with this myself, I don't even know what to say.
Favorite Tshirt from a Book via Outblush.  I had to specify since I have two favorite tshirts this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment