Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

The end to my 2012 was quiet, as well as the beginning of my 2013.  And I like it that way.  The BF and I stayed up til and rang in the new year.  I made some peppermint milkshakes with leftover candy canes and schnapps.  He made a Johnny Walker and root beer.

As the year starts going, I want to share my highlights from the year (at least the ones I can remember right now).

Our NYC trip and making it onto the Today Show.
Making a Skyrim cake for his birthday.
Roadtrip to Kentucky to see my family, with all of the kids present.
Fourth of July in the nation's capital...in 100 degree weather.
My spy mission birthday....and getting an IPad!
Completing a zombie 5K.
Watching my brother run the Marine Corps Marathon.
Becoming an aunt to this little girl.


Now, here's hoping I can remember to write "2013" on everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment