Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Christmas


Our Christmas was a good one as you can see.  The BF and I have a thing for extreme cheesiness.  We both think tacky Christmas sweaters are hilarious and cannot see how anyone can seriously wear these things.  So in tribute, we staged a photo shoot, with mugs in hands.  We were so proud of this, I tagged this picture to Comedy Central's #MistletoeMoments promo.  The animals also took part wearing their respective reindeer antlers.  The cat wasn't too pleased.  I'll probably see the destruction he left for us when I get home. 

So I'm hoping now that Christmas is over, I'll actually have time to relax.  I still have one more batch of chocolate cookies (recipe will be posted eventually) that I'm gonna send out as New Year gifts/thank yous. 

I'm working today and tomorrow, but after that I'm off til Jan 3.  Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish:  clean, get my winter clothes out and go through more stuff to possibly donate again, and learn to sew.  I've had my sewing machine since the end of summer and I really need to do something with it...

In other news, I'm gonna be an aunt today (or tomorrow)!  Miss Lola should be coming into the world tonight or tomorrow.  I'm bummed that I'm all the way out in Maryland and she's in Arizona, but I'll meet her soon enough.  Can't wait!

I love this bearded man.



No comments:

Post a Comment