Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hot Chocolate Floats

Winter is finally here in Maryland.  The wind chill has made the outside feel like 2 degrees.  If it's going to be this cold, there better be snow with it, I say.
 
Anyway, it's cold weather that makes me crave hot chocolate.  But, the other night, I was in a predicament.  My cookies and cream ice cream sitting in the freezer sounded amazing, as well as a hot cocoa.  Oh, first world problems. 
 
A fan of root beer floats, I had an idea.  Make some hot chocolate and plop some scoops of ice cream in it.  I poured some hot fudge sauce on top and I was done.  Putting cold ice cream into a hot mug of chocolate left me with frothy goodness.  I quickly ate the ice cream that was still solid and slurped the creamy hot chocolate.  Nom, nom.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment