Thursday, December 6, 2012

Confessions of a Non Housewife

Let me share with you on how a much a weirdo I am.

I don't like doing housework.  I'm being completely honest.  If I was rich, I'd totally hire the people to do it all for me...while I sit on the couch, watching my shows and eating ice cream.

But every now again, I'll have moments when I spend the whole day cleaning.  Usually, it's when I'm having people over or when I realize I'm living in filth...not really, but seriously...

Something that I reaaaalllllyyyy don't like doing though, is unloading the dishwasher.  Not DOING the dishes but, UNLOADING the DISHWASHER.  I can't stand it.  And I don't understand why my crazy self hates it.  Instead of unloading clean dishes to make room for dirty plates and bowls that all I'd have to do is rinse, I'd rather handwash a full sink of dirty dishes.  It makes no sense! 

Clean?  They can stay in there...
It just means I'm free to take a plate from here than the cabinet.
OK.  I'll do.


Also, I can't stand vacuuming.  I think it's the noise. 

On the weirder note, I don't mind cleaning the shower and toilet.  Hmmm.....

But all of this works out because the BF doesn't mind unloading the dishwasher and vacuuming...and he does alot of the rest of the cleaning.  So in reality, it kinda works out for me.  Not complaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment