Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Favorites

Favorite Stick Figure Family Sticker.  Those stick figure family decals irritate me.   But this one I wouldn't mind.
Favorite Alma Mater Shirt.  Although I've never been into the whole Harry Potter phenomena, it 's still pretty cool my alma mater is selling these shirts.
Favorite Ice Cubes via Amazon.  These would be pretty fun for your drunk friends.
Favorite Fox Face Baby Booties via Stella McCartney.  Whoa on these cute booties.  Adorables.
Favorite Toilet Paper Art.
Favorite Halloween Makeup via Charmed Tasha.  She's a generic comic book character.  Genius!
Favorite Uni-Scooter? via Ryno Motors.  I wonder if it's better than the Segway.
Favorite Adult Slide.  Umm, this'll be the first addition  to my house once I buy one.
Favorite Math Joke.  Tis true.....
Favorite Storm Trooper Travel Mug via LennyMud Etsy.  Yes, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment