Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Birthday Craft!

I have a friend that just turned thirty.  And she's the type that's hard to get something for.

Now, thirty is a pretty significant birthday milestone and my friend was getting a little depressed.  I mean, it is the start of a new decade.  Heck, I'll probably be bawling my eyes out when I turn 3-0. 

Anyway, I saw this idea all over the internets and thought it would be perfect. 

My supplies:
-tissue box
-postage paper
-tissue paper
-Styrofoam block (cut to fit the box)
-30 Tootsie pops
-birthday message
-1 bamboo skewer
-tape

So it's pretty self-explanatory how I did this.  You're smart enough to figure it out...


And it turns out, my friend loves Tootsie Pops (well, that's what she said anyway).  So, in the end, we both win!  She gets her suckers, I get satisfaction from someone liking their gift and got my crafty urge out of my system.  Winning.



No comments:

Post a Comment