Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Favorites

I'm on the internet alot, just looking at stuff.  Probably alot more than I should.  I could be doing other things like cleaning, working out or even saving the world from a zombie apocolypse.  But no, I'm on pinterest or stumbleupon looking at random things on the interwebs.  So I decided to make my internet time useful and start a (hopefully) weekly blog series, Friday Favorites, because a) I like alliteration and b) it's a way to show what I'm into and what inspires me for the time being.

Here are my Friday Favorites:
 
Favorite Repurpose via Easily Dunn.
Jamie turned an old shirt into a brilliant cardigan...no sewing involved.  I like this kind of easy peasy repurposing. 


Favorite Bedding via Bright Bazaar.
I love stripes.  I love this color scheme.  I love blanket...
 
Favorite Shirt DIY via A Splendid Assemblage.
A quote, a printer, freezer paper, paint, and an iron (and some other small things) will get you this.  Lurves.

Favorite Party Idea via In My Own Style.
Hole punching the plates and attaching the plasticware and napkins.  GENIUS!

Favorite Mustache via From the Tortoise and the Hare.
It's actually another DIY, but I do love a mustache!

Favorite Jewelry Organizer via Twinkle and Twine.
Although I love this, my heathen cat would think it's Christmas with all these dangly things. 

Favorite Use of Buttons via Scrap Hacker.
This blog post has a bunch of other creative ways to use those random buttons.

Favorite Birthday Decoration via Trey and Lucy.
This particular one is for a 6 year old, but honestly, I wouldn't mind it for my 27th...

Favorite Use of Driftwood via Apartment Therapy.
Hmm.  That's clever. 

Favorite Use of the Backyard via Wray Sisters.
Life's a beach.  Why not put one in your backyard??

Favorite Wedding Lighting via Style Me Pretty.
Paper lanterns look amazing and are low-cost.  Pretty sure I'd like these at mine...someday.

Favorite Funny via One Sydney Road.
It's amazing how one little comma can make a world of difference.









Stay classy,
Heidi 

No comments:

Post a Comment