Friday, June 15, 2012

Back from Vacay

I've been on a hiatus for the last week.  The BF and I were in Kentucky visiting my parents.  And I didn't want to disrupt family time with my blogging.  Pictures from that little adventure will be posted soon!

A couple of weeks before the Kentucky trip, we explored a little more of our area.  We ate ice cream at Broom's Bloom Dairy Farm that of course, made their own ice cream.



We walk around our neighborhood all the time but never bothered to take pictures of the pond at the end of our walk...and the turtles that always greet us. 


We also spent a day at the Smithsonia National Zoo, which, by the way, if you're looking for a fun and free thing to do in the DC area, this zoo is a great option.
This escalator coming out of the metro station is the longest I've ever been on.
This guy was just walking around the bird habitat and creeped up on me.


So peaceful to watch...

He loved his angry bird toy
Ended the day with a meal at Noodles and Company
The COOLEST soda machine I've ever used.  Every single Coke flavor ever made...




Stay classy,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment