Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekly Rewind

A little late but...

Lows:
-That whole Daylight Savings time change screwed up my internal clock.  It's been over a week and I'm finally getting adjusted.  I just wasn't tired when it was my normal time for bed.  And I was exhausted all last week.
-A hinge on my car's gas cap door has been broken off and I've been bootlegging it shut with scotch tape.  Don't act like you're not impressed.  It kind of adds character...

Highs:
-The sun being out longer is an appreciative plus of Daylight Savings
-Being really busy at work.  I think I do better under pressure and the work days have been going so fast.
-A Jimmy John's opened up near me.  So excited.  I used to love their sandwiches.
-Walking the dog at least a mile as often as I can.  She's prone to seizures when very stressed and walking has helped keeping her calm.  That and both us could use the exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment