Saturday, March 30, 2013

Priorities...

It's Xfinity's Watchathon week. Since Tuesday, my spare time has been spent catching up on so much television. Since I'm not paying for premium cable channels, this is a rare opportunity to watch stuff we'd normally have to see through bluray or Netflix. Watchathon ends tomorrow, so I have rearranged my priorities a bit.

The List, so far:

HBO's Girls. Done...with both seasons.

Homeland Season 1. Done. Onto the second season, which I downloaded on my iPad and have for ten days in case I don't finish by tomorrow. I was actually watching it while my making my NYC recap post.

Dexter Season 7. Halfway through.

The Newsroom. Wasn't planning on watching, but have been getting into. I'm multitasking with it on right now.


Consider me occupied until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment