Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekly Rewind

Lows:
-Getting so excited for the prospect of a major snowfall.  Nope.  Another winter storm fail.  I grew up in an area where snow just didn't accumulate much, so I actually enjoy shoveling and was looking forward to it this year.

Highs:
-Springing forward for daylight savings.  I still think changing the clock is pointless and don't like daylight savings at all, but at least now the sun is out longer.
-Really nice spring like weather.  Love it.
-I had some time to kill while the dog was at the groomer, so I got some retail therapy done and boosted the economy.  This should be more of a low though since I'm trying to save money.....
-Got my tax refunds!
-Menu planning and being under budget for groceries for the past couple of weeks.
-The dog being groomed.  She doesn't look disheveled and crazy...and smells nice....for like a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment