Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Pineapple Lemonade Punch

Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start to summer and with the temperatures lately, it definitely feels like summer. 

I wanted to make a nice little drink for the holiday and I came across one through Pinterest.  This drink came from Froggy and the Mouse

One cup of lemonade mix (I used Countrytime).  Two cups of water.  A 46 ounce can of chilled pineapple juice.  Two cans of chilled Sprite.  Mix all of it together.

The BF and I thought the pineapple was a little too sweet, but we added some Bacardi rum and it drowned out some of the sweet.  It was actually a little hard to taste the rum...which could be a bad thing.  I had 2 glasses of this stuff and I had a bit of a buzz.  It's a nice adult ending to a hot day :)

I also got my Warby Parkers a couple of days ago, and I'm in love with them.  I find them to be really flattering on my face and they were so much cheaper that going to LensCrafters.  I lurve them...




Stay classy,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment