Sunday, May 6, 2012

One Cat Feeds All...

Our cat is one of the strangest cats I know of.  He loves boxes and it's hilarious to see his big hips and fat belly squeeze into a 12 can soda box.  Recently, we got a taco party pack from Taco Bell, and he fell in love with the box.  After a couple of days, Monkey usually tears up the box, but he's kept his little taco condo for awhile.

 

A couple of days later, I found this guy passed out in it.

Our dog gets jealous of the cat all the time.  We were giving all of our attention to him, so we wanted to see what Gypsy would do if we put her in the box...




And I got my new TOMS!  So excited.  They're already broken in and now my Sanuks are getting a little heartbroken I'm not wearing them as much.





Stay classy my friends,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment