Friday, May 18, 2012

Embarrasing Story Time

Oh boy.  It's been over 10 days since my last post.  I do remember saying that I was gonna try to post at least once a week.  There weren't extenuating circumstances for my lack of blog enthusiasm.  I was just plain lazy and didn't get to it.

As a punishment, I'm gonna share an embarrassing story!

In college, during the first week of classes, I walked into the wrong class.  I didn't know this until I walked in (late by the way) and sat down into an empty seat.  I looked around and didn't recognize anyone.  "Huh," I thought.  In my head, I was thinking that since this was the second or third class, everyone must've dropped in and new students enrolled.  Then the professor walked in and that's when it hit me I was in the wrong class.  To save my pride, I pretended I was supposed to be there.  The roster was called (which I obviously was not on) and the professor asked me who I was.  I said I just registered and must've missed making the roster.  He believed it.  The syllabus was handed out and I sat through the class, all the while, I was missing my actual class taking place across the hall.  Both classes even let out at the same time, and the people I recognized in my real class saw me come out of my accidental class.  My friend asked why I was there and I just never answered her.  Now what made the whole thing embarrassing was the fact that I was not a freshman, but a fourth year student that was pretty familiar with the campus, and the class I went to was a freshman class.



Stay classy my friends,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment