Saturday, January 14, 2012

Old Man Feet...

These cartoons are a pretty accurate depiction of myself and the BF (with the first being pretty spot on).  I have feet like an old man, not in looks (hopefully) but because they get unusually cold for no reason.  Some may see it as a circulation problem, but I see it as opportunities to keep the BF on his toes (no pun intended!).  When I see an opening, I'll slide my frosty feet under his shirt as a kind reminder that I'm next to him.  I also think it's awesome the boy is blonde and the girl is brunette...and that there's a look of utter shock and pain on the guy, while the girl clearly has a look of amusement.  That's so totally us.  I don't see any sort of evil with this at all....
 
I am also apparently a bed hogger.  I'll start on my designated side and then throughout the night I end up with a glorious amount of space, the dog will have my original space, and he's left cradling the edge.  Oops.  I blame it on my old mattress with the dip in the middle.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I'm convinced that when we finally do get a new (and bigger) mattress, there won't be a problem.  We'll see. 

By the way, if anyone knows where these pictures are from, let me know so I can give them credit!


Stay classy my friends,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment