Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinterest Is Gonna Be The Death Of Me

Pinterest has struck again!  A couple of days ago, I ended up with another project I saw on that wonderful site.  The first project was flip-flop hangers, which I'll show another time. 

Like I said in my previous post, I make a weekly menu plan.  I stumbled across this great idea at make and takes.  Why have a generic white dry erase board when you can reuse an old frame (or buy a cheap frame, like I did)?

My supplies: frame and scrapbook paper

I cut the scrapbook paper to fit the frame. I printed out the days of the week (using font from Peas For Font) onto the paper.

And you have your dry erase board. Even if you don't have anything written, the design of the scrapbook paper makes it decorative. As a side note, the BF and I use our other board as a "funny drawing" board. One of us starts a drawing, and the other has to finish. On this particular day, he started the drawing and I finished it with a chubby samurai with freckles and a scar.

And it erases just like a dry erase board.

Bring it, Martha Stewart.


Stay classy my friends,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment