Thursday, October 11, 2012

Frank and Beans

We had a Cowboy dinner of sorts the other night.

Frank and Beans.  How fancy.

I did serve it with baked sweet potatoes and coleslaw.  A well balanced meal...

I was having a craving for some good ol' baked beans. And I can't really just feed the BF and myself plain beans. Well, I could, but I'd feel totally wrong. 


I forgot how much I loved baked beans though.  Before the other night, I think it's been about a year that I had them.  I like mine with brown sugar and bacon bits.  Sweet and savory.

I'm not posting this to share the recipe, because well, it's pretty self explanatory.  Baked beans...and hot dogs.  Done.  Well, actually, I take that back.  I added some more brown sugar and a little bit of mustard.  But that's it!

I posted this to show you that although I love to cook, I am lazy and can still make dinner classy.  Heh, heh. 

Beanie Weanies satisfied my appetite as a child, so we were content on the grown-up, classier version :)




Are beans still the magical fruit these days???




No comments:

Post a Comment