Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tasty Thursday: Peanut Butter and Potato Chip Sandwich

That's right.  PB and PC.



The creamy goodness of peanut butter with the salty crunch of potato chips. Mmmmm.

I want to thank the BF for introducing me to this combo.  Out of the blue, he asks, "Want a peanut butter and potato chip sandwich?"

"What did you just say?" It was like he was telling me there really is a Stargate in Cheyenne Mountain (total nerdy sci-fi reference by the way).  My mind was blown.  I never heard of such things.  And my mind exploded some more after biting into the creamy crunchiness.

And now I make it as an after work snack.
And of course, anytime I'm eating a sandwich the dog is somewhere nearby (top right).
You're welcome.



Other great peanut butter partnerships:

Peanut butter and pickles.  My friend from high school brought this to my attention.  Genius.

Peanut butter and powdered sugar.  Delicious.

Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, aka Fluffernutters!  O.M.F.G. I'm pretty sure I die and go to heaven every time I eat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment