Friday, January 31, 2014

An Idiot Abroad

Every single episode has me cracking up. 

The premise:

Carl Pilkington is an English bloke that just never had an interest to travel and was content with his life.  Well, Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant make him travel all over the world, setting him up in dingy hotels, and partake in local customs, however unpleasant and uncomfortable they are.

The stuff Carl says and the awkardness about him is what makes the show.  I can watch every episode multiple times and still laugh my butt off. 

There's only 3 seasons of this series, so it's an easy marathon watch. 

Check it out. 

An Idiot Abroad.  It's on Netflix and possibly through your cable provider.

You'll be glad you were introduced to Carl Pilkington.


My favorite episode:  episode 3 of the first season.
He's floating around in the Dead Sea and reacts to something the camera guy mentions. 

I can't. 

You just have to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment