Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tasty Tuesday: Avocado Breakfast Pizza

I love, love avocado.  That's all I'm going to say because words cannot express how much I love it.

So, I've been using my avocado love and incorporating that into breakfast lately.  

The basics include:  pocketless pita bread, half of an avocado, and an egg.

I mash up my avocado, mixed it with a little lemon juice and salt and spread it on a toasted pita.  The day of this pic I had some leftover sprouts, so I tossed those on there.  My original intent with the egg was to fry it but I forgot that's what I was doing and ended up scrambling it.  Still worked though!  The other mornings I make this, I do fry the egg instead.  Personally for me, fried egg on top is easier to eat since pieces of egg  aren't falling off the slice.  And of course, I have to add hot sauce because that just wouldn't be me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment