Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Old Kentucky Home Recap

So last week I went to Kentucky to see my baby niece for the first time...oh and the rest of my family.

It was a solo trip for me.  The BF got to live the bachelor life for a couple of days.

It was a well needed break and it's always good to see family, right?

Recap:
-Caught up on much needed sleep
-Caught up on much needed reading
-Caught up on doing absolutely nothing
-Beat a bunch of levels in Candy Crush
-Ate loads of Korean food
-Added more to my little's brother's Spiderman memorabilia...hahahaha
-Met my 5 month old niece Lola for the first time.  She cried when I first saw her, but she came around after sleeping the trauma away.
-Had a conversation with Lola, fed her, and had her fall asleep in my arms.  So cute!
-Accomplished 2 things off my Before 30 List.  More on that another time.
-Hung out with my high school besties.  We had a cookout and hung out on the porch in the country.  I'm pretty sure we looked a little redneck.  Oh, the South, how I've missed thee...
-Bit by 8 mosquitoes while hanging out with the besties.  I still have the bites.  I consider them my mementos.
-On the plane, sat by a man that could've held the Guinness record for most body hair.  Pretty sure I couldn't see any skin there was so much hair.  And we were armrest buddies.  Yessss.
-Being picked up at the airport by the BF and eating burritos.  Not too shabby a welcome.  Oh and he bought me a Firefly shirt.  Points for him.


Best part of the day!
Still the same since high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment