Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tasty Tuesday

So I feel like I've slacked on this here blog.  Well, I do have an excuse!  Tobin and I just happened to be off work at the same time, which we hardly ever have.  I have weekends off, while he usually works every weekend and late nights throughout the week.  So, needless to say, I feel guilty when I pull myself away from spending time with him to blog.

And...now I'm back. 

And I bring you my Tasty Tuesday.   

I love taquitos.  Who doesn't?  Seriously.  And I love nachos.  If you don't then I don't care to be friends with you.

Let's just ditch the chips typically found in nachos and replace them with taquitos.  Yum.

Taquito nachos.

Yes.


So you get yourselves some taquitos.  You can make them yourself or just buy them premade and heat them up.  You cut the taquitos in half.  Put them on a plate and top with whatever your little nacho loving heart desires. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment