Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Project

So the start of 2012 is upon me.  And with that, I've decided to start a new project. 

I love writing and for awhile, I've been wanting to start a scrapbook of sorts.  So the perfect solution, a blog!  I wasn't sure what to focus on.  At first, I was thinking I could chronicle my progress of going from "Couch Potato to Marathon Runner," but considering I haven't ran in awhile, it's not working out for me that much.  Then I was thinking I could make a recipe blog, but I don't always make spectacular food.  I don't have kids, I'm not an extreme couponer, and I don't travel to outrageous places, so there goes those options.

Now, I like to think my life is interesting enough to just have a general blog of random things happening.  I also feel like I have enough of a sense of humor to see the funny out of everyday stuff.  So that's what my online scrapbook will be for.   

My goal is to at least post once a week.  I'm gonna have to think of a self-punishment if I can't keep it up.  What's the point of having a blog if it's not updated regularly?

I don't want to offend anyone (if there is anyone), but I'm not doing this for the readers.  I'm doing this for myself.  Like I said earlier, this is my online scrapbook.  Personally, I don't care if I even have any readers.  I want to be able to read this years from now in order to remember my life, both the monumental and mundane things. 

So with that,


Stay classy my friends,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment