Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Technical Difficulties

So since the last post, I've been having some technical difficulties. 

First, my iPad is stuck on the startup screen and I can't use it right now.  In order to attempt to fix it, I need to have an updated iTunes, which I've been trying to download on our new computer.  But we've had spotty internet since the move, and I can't get a complete download.

And, as I said earlier, our internet has been spotty ever since the move and after we bought a brand new router and modem.  I haven't had a successful at home internet session in the last 2 weeks.

Thankfully, I'm able to get on the internet at work.  But, work isn't the greatest spot for me to make a blog post.  I can't upload pictures, something to do with the network's security settings.  And alot of my posts I like to include pictures because well, I'm just a visual sort of person and I imagine the people that read this are as well.

So, to shorten it up, blog posts will be kinda slow for a bit, til all of our technology gets back up and is reliable again.

So, until next time....?

No comments:

Post a Comment